Monday, December 1, 2008

Remember to give your visitors a change for networking.




Let's imagine that you got sudden visitor on your website. A visitor likes your website. So what happens next? Bookmarking your favourite website is really old fashioned way to go.

Probably visitor is looking for possibility to subscribe for feeds and do networking with you, specially if you're both blogging on same niche.

You need to offer this opportunity for networking. It should be available on your website without any extra scrolling or clicking subpages. Best place for offering networking is upper left or right corner on your blog.

I started to use entrecard.com (thanks to kidtechguru for the tip). With Entrecard service, I have already stumbled on interesting blogs, which unfortunately don't offer possibility for networking, I think it is a shame.

Do you think there is missing something important from my website? Please comment and I will check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment