Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Couple feed automation and social networking tools.

FriendFeed: "FriendFeed helps you discover and discuss interesting stuff that your friends and family find on the web."

friendfeed.com/ EDIT: Actually this seems to be bit old news, for some reason I have totally missed launch of FriendFeed. Is it still hot?


Twitterfeed: "... feed your blog to twitter"

twitterfeed.com/ - Notice: for your followers on Twitter, it is not necessarily good idea to feed all your blog posts to twitter. But it is your choice how to do it.


Are there better tools for both purposes?

I guess both can easily lead also into information overflow.


If you're into social networking, check also power.com ...

Follow me on twitter and subscribe to this blog if you found this information useful.

FYI... all these links I found via my own Twitter network. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment